Friday, May 28, 2004

Maury Povich

If I lived in NYC, I'd go see the Maury Povich show... that or Sally Jesse. I hate both of them. They offer nothing. They both go to great lengths to make traumatized children cry.

I have seen Maury's "paternity episode... featuring knocked up 16 year old white trash and the 19 year old minority dipshit fathers who weren't smart enough to pull out, and now refuse responsibility" at least six or seven times.

Or take Sally Jesse's "abuse victims meet their attackers" episode where she invites loser 14 year old girls and the smart ass little bitches from their class who tease them mercilessly at school... and now on national TV. So there you've got that piece of shit Sally Jesse telling a crying little girl, "honey, when I was your age, I looked just like you!" Cue: tears. Another winning episode is "my 12 year old dresses like a whore."

Anyways, there's legions of uneducated daytime TV viewers/chain smokers who consider Maury something of an advocate of help and a chance at a better life (as opposed to a sleaze journalist lacking the potent sperm necessary to knock up his equal sleaze journalist bitch whore wife yoko - I mean - Connie Chung)...

and so you have 200 lost souls requesting contact info at the end of this weblog... read a few of them... they sound like silent prayers to Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home