Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Larry King = LAME

Hotmail sucks. It's so fucking slow I can't believe it. Half the time the fucking send button doesn't work, and the other half of the time it says that the server is busy after I hit send and I have no idea if the message I sent actually hit the recipient.

--

I'm tired again. How boring is that?

--

I had to walk down Michigan Avenue this afternoon to go to the North Face store at the base of the John Hancock building. I had to replace this footprint for a tent that I borrowed last fall when I went camping. Everywhere I look I see two things: mid 20's (and up) women walking around with shopping bags from expensive stores and wealthy europeans who don't work.

That's one thing that bugs me: every girl in this city carries all of her shit for the day (an apple, maybe a newspaper, maybe her feminine products) in a fucking bag from The Limited, or Nordstroms, or Saks Fifth Avenue. What the fuck is that all about?

And another thing: The Red Eye and The Red Streak ARE NOT REAL NEWSPAPERS... they're condensed, edited down cliff's notes of real newspaper articles (already written at the 6TH GRADE level) for people who don't want to know shit about anything... except for the latest on the Britney Spears pregnancy watch.

Materialism is the bane of civilization.

"Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets."

--

BK's Tender Crisp Bacon Cheddar Ranch ad is given a psychoanalysis.

--

Larry King's articles are asinine and poorly written... however very difficult to mimic. It's really kind of hard to write stream of thought lameness like Larry has created an empire upon. That and he's been married to the same looking woman about 17 different times... everytime they hit 45, he trades them in for a younger model. Larry's a talentless hack.

2 Comments:

Blogger mike said...

hey, thanks for linking to my site (takeyourmedicine.blogspot.com). If hotmails mails so slow, use gmail, i can sort you out with an invite if you like!

12:40 PM  
Blogger tb said...

you bet. you've got a great site.

the gmail thing's ok (i've got one)... I've stayed steady with hotmail... but the relationship is getting a bit stale.

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home