Tuesday, November 08, 2005

ebay punk ass jerk off bitch


fuck assholes on fucking ebay!!!

This dipshit bought this horrible LP that I never thought that I would be able to sell by this talentless hack hip hop white girl act called "northern state".

IMMEDIATELY after ordering this ebay fuck nut began emailing me asking IS IT HERE YET IS IT HERE YET IS IT HERE YET IS IT HERE YET.

The LP went out about a week after the bidding ended because I had to order some LP boxes from uline.com.

So, on top of holding this pussy's hand throughout the duration of mail transport, I receive a "neutral" rating on ebay feedback... I emailed this person to tell them that I would give a full refund in exchange for a change from "neutral" to "postive" in the feedback section... their response is below.

in a momentary fit of FUCK THIS I responded to below's email:

"whoa... who cares? - Tim"

I guess that you can't find "northern state" LPs in marion, iowa. and seeing as there's fuck all jack shit to do there otherwise, it's a serious matter when you have to wait a few extra days for your absolutely horrible LP to arrive.

PS: 1 cent profit isn't really a profit,.. now is it?

--

The communication:

(1)
Sat, 5 Nov 2005 16:59:21 EST

Tim,

Just wanted to let you know that the record arrived as of today. Had you not told me that it was sent on Monday 10/24, but actually on 11/2, I may not have been as worried about it being lost in the mail. Any reason you decided to lie as oppossed to just saying you hadn't gotten it sent out yet?

(2)
Sent: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 09:47:24 -0600

change your feedback from a "neutral" to a "positive" and i'll refund your
money via paypal.

regardless, you received a deal on that record.

Tim

(3)
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 12:17:12 -0500

Thank you for the offer, but we had a transaction and I'm certainly not looking to get anything "free". I paid for the item and got the item. I'm not looking for anything else. My feedback is honest. I got the item as described but you weren't up front about the shipping timeframe. It also stands to note that I have yet to get feedback from you, when really my obligation was fufilled once I submitted payment for the item.

As for the "deal" aspect.....there was still a sticker on the LP from Tower Records with a price of $6.99. So assuming that you bought it for full price, you're the one that's actually coming out ahead with the $7.00 ending price.

At this point I'm just happy to have the item and be done with the transaction. Leave me feedback or don't, but I guess I don't see me being at any fault in this dealing. I paid the day the auction ended and you lied about when you shipped it. A bit of honesty probably would've kept any of this from even being an issue.

--

What the fuck? 1 cent profit isn't really a profit,.. now is it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home