Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Los Angeles

my brother in propaganda is currently living in Los Angeles... below is a message exchange from earlier this week...

spd-

"Don't believe the lies of the liars at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and 10 Downing Street," Gadahn insists. "They have dispatched your sons and daughters to die lonely deaths in the burning deserts of Iraq and the unforgiving mountains of Afghanistan."

ABC news
Breitbart.com

I've been talking to a lot of people about evacuating chicago if needed. I already decided that I'm going to get the fuck out of here.

Here's my plan:

1. get gun(s)
2. grab what is needed from my apartment and leave.

I'll end up either biking or walking back to my parents place in wisconsin. I doubt I'd be able to drive out. cash will be useless, and nobody mistakes a gun. ideally I'll have a pump action shotgun plus at least two handguns. I'll use that shit too to get out of here.

I remember seeing that your van was loaded and ready to evac. keep it ready to MOVE.

--

Hey--

thanks for the package. i particularily like 'picking up girls made easy' and 'madlib.' tight shit, man.

i've been preparing for the end for 6 years now. no circumstance will surprise me, and i have redundancy built into my primary escape portfolios, including the 15 gallons of water and selected foodstuffs i have hiked and stashed at my staging area near the peaks in griffith, and a separate cache in los padres national forest (biking distance at 120 miles). los padres is nice because it is at moderate altitude, and mostly detached from the common currents - good for avoiding fallout. my pack is always ready, sans gun, as is my girlfriend's pack (i've crash coursed her over the last 2 years in basic survival). we are fully self-contained for 2-3 weeks, roughly.

i've been mulling over the gun issue for some time now, and even before nowlins sank, i was gonna get on board with this handy little firecracker, about $150.00 at the nearby gunshop in burbank

i like that it can be easily concealed, and that the ammo doesn't weigh a whole lot. it is also simple in parts and breakdown. stopping power is another issue, though, but what this one lacks in takedown it makes up for in portability. thursday is payday,and i'm no longer on the fence about this...

you know, the power was just out all over LA, and people everywhere were flipping out, with the new tape and all... i grabbed my headlamp out of my daypack, strapped up, and went outside to bounce a tennis ball against the side of our building, giggling at the scared herd of hysteriacs crowded into our parking lot. fools.

nobody laughs at crazy-shawn anymore.

brother at the end,
spd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home