Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I hate actors

I like comedy plays as opposed to serious plays because in serious plays the actors always seem like they're overacting... like they should be paid twice: first for "acting" and then a second time for "overacting."

All of it makes me quietly disruptive. At first I attempt to supress what I believe is "false" and then I start to think thoughts like:

"you're not a very good actor"

"you should give up this dream because you're not going anywhere with it"

"any woman can cry on cue/I'm not impressed"

"pretending to be somebody else in public is weird"

"you won't make it as an actress because you're an ugly woman"

"giving this 'acting thing' five years means folding sweaters at the GAP for five years"

"only fuckable men and women are hired to be on TV. I wouldn't fuck anyone in this room."

"people don't really act like that when they find out that they have HIV."

"the only make believe taking place is that the shitty play you have a minor role in will lead you to something bigger"

"a $40,000 college degree in theater prepares you for a career in answering the phone at a corporation."

"acting class are taught by fellow delusional failed actors who are really only trying to fuck stupid 22 year olds."

"you're an embarrasment to your father."

etc, etc, etc,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home