Friday, October 15, 2004

sharp as all fuck

I'm fucking blown.

I don't know how I'm going to tackle that solo five hour drive to Michigan this evening. I was out too late last night and woke too early this morning... I could greatly benefit from a 90 minute nap. Maybe I'll cut out early and catch a quick sleep at home before leaving.

After work last night I met up with Sarah at the Esquire to see A Dirty Shame. the 5:45 show only costs $6.25... the bargain rate. The movie was fucking insane. The fellow patrons were fucking insane - four or five middle aged guys, each by himself. weird.

Sarah had fallen the night before on to the sidewalk while walking home and had scraped her chin and the side of her left eye. she was wondering what she was going to tell her parents when she sees them this weekend at a wedding in her hometown. I told her to tell them that her pimp did it "over something about money..." The movie started and I took out the fifth of Jack Daniels that I picked up on the walk to the theater and we poured too much of it into this enormous 40 of coke.

The movie was fucking crazy and created a new catch phrase that I'm sure all the kids will be spitting in the coming weeks: "let's go sexin'" The last scene of the movie has Johnny Knoxville floating in the air after headbutting several people for the sexual rush and ejaculating an enormous CGI spooge into the air which lands on the movie screen, bubbles and slowly drips to reveal the end credits. fucking brilliant.

The show was out early - about 7:30 - so we took the train to the north side and got a couple beers at L&L Tavern. Sarah told me that her friend had hired a Rolling Stones cover band for her wedding. we walked over to a friend of her's to pick up jewelery, then to her place to drop our shit off.

We caught up with Jack and some of his friends, had a smoke and then slipped into the smart bar to catch DJ Afrikka Bambatta spin. Afrikka Bambatta is credited as being one of the architects of hip hop... a turntablist in New York in the late '70's. his show was fucking great... he spun a lot of old school hip hop and it all sounded fresh. some of the kids at the show were excellent breakers. it was like life on beat street.

red bull and vodka was $5 last night, so we drank a couple of those. that shit is a toxic boost of faux energy. i'm sure it's eaten at the walls of my heart and the vodka gives my liver something to wrestle with for a couple hours... chase that with chain smoking and no sleep... it's a modern wonder why I look so good at 30.

Around 2:30 it was time to leave. Sarah made me some food and I examined her kitchen knife set. It was amazing... it was like the $145 Chicago Cutlery set and sharp as all fuck.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey [tim] GREAT title sharp as all fuck. Thats what actually caught my eye. I was surfing blogs to try and help my customers and visitors with information on my website about ##Keyword## and paused to read but ran out of time. I will book mark it and come back to read later. This isn't really what I was looking for what I really need is information about http://www.horse-lover-gift-ideas-central.com related subjects but thank you and I shall return. I wish you well.

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home