Thursday, August 05, 2004

closet sociopath

today has already been that day...

I woke up feeling like a bag of shit due to the four beers I drank last night (they stayed with me... poisoning me while I slept). My apartment is a fucking mess because I haven't cleaned it since I returned from Colorado a week ago. My sister ended up crashing on my couch in the front room, so she was disturbed as soon as the first rays of the day broke the horizon and directly into my living room. I walked out to her looking tired and sitting among the clutter of magazines, waste paper, cigarette butts, LP records, CD booklets and general BS. I said good morning.

We were out the door by 8am and walked over to the left wing jaded 22 year olds tattoo sleave thrash rock lesbian run coffee shop for a couple disposable cups of black gold, and I told her to get on the train labeled LOOP. I killed that fucking cup and played Sublime on the headphones.

The harsh wind was to my back, so I was fuckin booking. I'd estimate average speed at around 22 mph. Making great time. About Racine and Webster I saw a familiar pink classic Schwinn Typhoon - Stella. Of course fucking of course it was Stella. Shannon walked out of some coffee shop to Stella looking at me the entire time. I was looking at her. I looked at her with no expression, waved and didn't slow down. Expressionless, she gave me a head nod. I kept moving. This is the first time I've seen her since she gave me the finger and told me to fuck off. This is the first time she'd seen El Scorpio, I know she digs it. Fuck! Sightings don't fuck with me as much as linger and bother. Fucking Shannon - it's all your fault.

So I get to the office and find a biography with red pen edits all over it and written scolding of the AP style. I know my boss was pissed. This is because the fucking asshole client told the designer while I was away to dump the AP style copy I edited and replace it with a different file. I was fucking gone on vacation. This BS happens. DO NOT switch the motherfucking copy on the motherfucking template because it fucks everything up and makes me look like I'm slacking on my job. Fuck! I fucking hate people! I think I secretly hate all people! I'm a fucking closet sociopath! The the bitch with the powerpoint presentation leaves me a scolding e-mail regarding the work I do for her (I'm convinced that half of what she hands over the bitch could do herself). I'm going to give her the shocker.

So I go over to the gym and see this fucking sign that reads No Water from 9am to 1pm... this gives me like no time to shower shave and change. Thank goodness the water wasn't cut and I was able to clean up.

Right now I've eaten three laffy taffys, a handful of M&Ms and I'm halfway through a Pepsi.

Fucking shit I'm fucking craving a cigarette.

I'd like to break some boards with some intense karate chops.

Fuck, I'm sullen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home