Monday, August 09, 2004

girl jealousy manipulations

I got my picture back of crazy samurai fuck... and it's amazing. I'll see if I can figure out how to post it.

Friday was pretty good - we got a late start leaving in two cars because, as I've learned, Ellen and her crew of friends are of average intelligence. They probably all barely got a 20 on their ACTs. Anyways, it took them forever to be ready to leave and then forever to organize which car to leave in, and I'm 100% certain that not one of them can read a map. Not even Fred - their 33 year old friend. When we pulled over for gas, he was no help.

Then we made the mistake of smoking before getting to the beach in Michigan. That turned into a bitch because I had to put together my tent in the dark with 4 dumb girls watching and brainlessly asking if I was doing it right, and Fred being no help and just stupidly watching me do all of the work. Dude, you're a man - you're supposed to try to be in charge and take over the project from me, who's job is to kindly and publicly outwit you and stay in command of all tent building, fire making and wife beating (just kidding). Anyways, I pitched my tent, and then put theirs together. I did 90% of the work - dumb! Finally I got to drink a tapped beer.

The party was great - right on the shore of Lake Michigan with 20 or so tents, a stereo hooked up to an iPod, two kegs running, volleyball, swimming, smoking, tossing the football. I brought the german shepard and she stuck by my side the entire weekend. On saturday night she was voted best of show among the 5 or 6 other dogs in attendance, and I walked her up to an on beach spotlight while 80 people applauded and cheered for her. I think she might have cried.

Later in the evening drunk Ellen decided to play yet another of her junior year in high school calibre girl jealousy manipulations by alternating sitting on my lap (uninvited), to snuggling up to some random guy two seats away. She was doing this for the benefit of me and her friends. I thought that it was super-lame and just plain foolish. It was like Wayne and his ex-girlfriend Stacy in "Wayne's World." It made me consider my actions in front of her thus far... I've never even flirted with a girl in front of her because I know that it would drive her fucking crazy. So, naturally the guy wants to walk up the beach with her and I hear her say "Yeah, I'm going!" (no reaction from Tim). 45 seconds later she comes back and takes a seat saying "I didn't want that anyways."

Lame! Lame Lame Lame!

Look, these fucking mainpulation games won't work on me because I don't want to date you Ellen! In fact, this grade of stupidity is just yet another reason why I just say no. Clue in! AND, if you're going to push it that far, GO ALL THE WAY.

Dumb!

Fucked up... dog at feet... I stared at the fire and wondered how I got into such a lame scenerio. Once again I had to blame Shannon. I wouldn't have even been there if the girl hadn't cracked or at least held up to her promises. We had a fucking home, brat. It was fucking cool and she fucked it all up and now I find myself in these lame scenerios with people who's far from ground breaking ideas of manipulation were figurged out by me and retired by the time I turned 22. I know Shannon's pissed at me that she isn't controlling me because I'm not in the game. THAT is a true test of mettle and manipulation.

So instead I bitch about it and curse it online. Lame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home