Friday, February 04, 2005

bianchi pista

Holy motherfucking shit. I am in a sudden and unexpected good fucking mood right now.

The board of directors at my job has been kind of a secretive not saying shit pain in the ass for the past 6 mos or so because they were "re-organizing" the company and not being real upfront about what the changes were going to be. that makes everyone scared because "re-organization" sometimes means "fire people."

the reorganization has been totally to my department's (marketing) benefit however because they've decided to funnel more money and focus on marketing... so my job is actually going to be getting better.

as a suprise, every employee received a $1000 bonus this morning! no shit. I couldn't believe it. taxes are lame, so after takes it came out a flat $643. I don't care.

so, instead of budgeting my money and waiting on a tax return and selling the car to piece together the cash to get the 05 pista, I'm going to get the pista tonight. that's right, TONIGHT.

there's a store about 2 miles from my place that has her on sale for $550. I'm going to have a front brake attached (until I get used to the single track) for an additional $50. they've got a 59 cent. at the store right now, so I'm going to go get fitted on it. the punk on the phone said that there's a 6'2" mechanic there who rides one comfortably... if I think it's a hair too small, they can order the 61 cent and get it in a week or so.

now that I look at the site, I also get a free pair of gloves. yeah! holy shit, now I might even get laid or something unheard of.

she's a polished chrome. she's beautiful.

the weather's projected to stay in the low 40s this weekend and into next week, so I'll get some time out on her.

I'm psyched. nothing fun happens to me ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home