Monday, January 24, 2005

lunatic

Read points #1 to 76 of this manifesto. interesting introduction, considering that it was written by a lunatic.

I had another weekend that consisted of crazed drunken and chemical abusing 29 year olds... stretching out their twenties as far as fucking possible,.. contrasted by the baptism of my pal Bob's 4th child. The drink and chemical is an old and increasingly annoying story, and the married parents of families horizon remains distant.

I received a phone call this past week that confirmed my greatest fear for someone who was once close to me. From a very shallow and unrealistic perspective, this decision can be hailed as a victory. However, knowing the family history, and this person's greatest insecurities, this is another step towards the dark side.

It's also something that can very easily fuel my cynicsm, but I'm going to really try to not let it. When it comes down to it, I don't feel like I know that person anymore, and from what I can tell, I don't want to know that person anymore.

And so, as it goes, I remain.... lame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home