Thursday, June 24, 2004

I always enjoy dressing down

Last night E called me at work and wanted to get a drink. I was in a sour mood (as usual. dick!). I wanted to look at the rich people, so we went to that lame joint Melvin B's on Rush. It didn't disappoint. So many fucking wannabe celebrities swarming about. Even the waitstaff's main currency is their looks. I always enjoy dressing down at such places and catching elitist attitudes from total nobodies. Such fun.

About 8:15 E mentioned live music and I recalled that The Streets were playing the Metro at 9. We jumped the red line and continued our masochistic lashings from the previous night. It was more fun in public. It was even more fun when we were the only white people on the train. E licked her index and middle finger and lashed away at my wrist and forearm, leaving red marks. A little boy, maybe three years old rode the train with his mother and laughed and laughed at E lashing my forearm. I hope that it's his first lasting memory: watching two cracker ass crackers lash each other for no apparent reason on the train.

We got tickets at the door. Mike Skinner had a live band of bass, drums and keyboards plus a real rapper to fill-in where he was weak. The show was hot. It was one of those controlled spontaneous nights that I live for. The beer went down easy.

Afterwards we had a few drinks and I allowed E to believe that just being friends was her idea and not because I hadn't made a move on her or showed her any real attention for weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home