Wednesday, August 18, 2004

interesting sounds going on

past time. time past.

I get paid once a month at my job. It fucking pisses me off and fucks fucking everything up all of the time. Motherfuckers! I hate finance people and accountants and anybody who's good at applied math. Yo: pay me once every two weeks just like a regular employer. It's only making it easier for you.

This morning I left my bike unlocked at the bike corral for over 20 minutes. I am a "bonehead".

My friend E told me a terrible story about a life changing shift in her life. It would fuck anyone up, she doesn't deserve it. I feel sorry for her.

I've been listening to Modest Mouse's "The Moon and Antarctica" this week. It's got some interesting sounds going on there. It's like a mix of wilco/flaming lips/fugazi... and an emerging indie band. I was told that the new one with the popular single "float on" isn't as good.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home