Thursday, October 21, 2004

no ween for you!!

I got tipped off last night that motherfuckin' WEEN cancelled their tour. I check the internet this morning and it was confirmed: NO WEEN SHOW IN MADISON ON NOVEMBER 8TH! BOOOOOOOOOO!

No real reason/no rescheduled dates (yet). son of bitch mother fuck. I was looking forward to a quick ween in and out of the city. that derails the plans that were in motion... they were in motion, bobo.

I was going to cut out of work at 3pm and pick up Sarah for the three hour drive to Madison... hook up with Eric and Burke and Tadd and rock the fuck out to motherfucking ween and then get back to Illinois at some point in the early morning. for motherfucking work the next day.

blows.

--

"timing"

this is a little spiel that this guy mark told me one night at a kegger. for some reason it's stayed with me 7+ years...

"hispanics live in the present, for their family, so they're aware of their present surroundings, and generally tend to be on time.

asians today live into their future, cultivate optimism, for what might be, and generally tend to be early.

blacks tend to remember and cherish the past and their history, which is always looking back, in time and generally tend to be late."

--

I'm tired as all fuck (again). I finally got this DVD that I ordered from some wank in the UK... a 45 minute filmed interview of John Frusciante from 1995 or 1996 when he was a full on cocaine/heroin addict. It's supposed to be demonic. It only took 2 weeks to get here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home