Monday, March 07, 2005

has-been expo coming to chicago

I caught "Caddyshack" on HBO last night and recalled that Lacy Underall (Cindy Morgan) was the hottest woman I'd ever seen naked when I was 10 years old. Then she co-starred in "Tron" and I knew that I had to have her.

Today I did a google search found that Cindy Morgan is an old lady. However, she's also made a part time career out of being a has-been and occasionally makes appearances at expo-shows for has-beens.

As luck would have it there's a has-been expo coming to rosemont in April! http://www.hollywoodcollectorshow.com/Rose.htm No shit! And it only costs $10 to get in and stare at:

Scott Schwartz


Barbara Moore

Golden Globe Award Nominee Lorenzo Lamas

Tiffany

Saundra Taylor


Ed Lauter

Noel Neill

Lynda Cornell

Elvira

Brande Roderick

Dolores Del Monte (Miss March '54) (that was only FIFTY-ONE years ago)

unfortunately, Cindy Morgan won't be at this one, so I'll have to stalk her sometime later in the future.

oh yeah, if you want Ed Lauter (or any of the other "celebrity" autographs) it's gonna cost you.

Saturday April 16th, 2005 10AM - 5PM
Sunday April 17th, 2005 10AM - 4PM

it's only ten bucks! let's go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home