Monday, August 23, 2004

wack

straight up fuckin jack shit.

that's what I've got to say about that.

my weekend was weak... no, pardon that, my weekend was wack. it began with drinking a couple too many beers at rossi's afterwork and then having to handle misterios and his lightweight reaction to too much alcohol plus his inability to control his motor skills. I damn near snapped his neck trying to get him to pass out in a sleeper hold, held face down in the grass in front of work. several tourists watched on. I hope they got a good show for free (bastards).

saturday I remained in a negative mood, not answering my cell all day for anybody... what's wrong with me? why can't I channel all of this energy toward the forces of good? I was on the bike most of the day visiting friends in wicker park and drinking beer. That night my friend C wanted me to go with him to see his brother in law spin at a very weak bar in lakeview. I agreed to go only because I wouldn't have to pay for shit. I allowed it only because C has told me about 8 times that he makes six figures (asshole). his brother in law's set sucked. he should stick with accounting or whatever he does all week.

sunday I met up with my sister to attend a BBQ for her friend's birthday. It was OK. Fighter jets shot past overhead tripping constant SUV car alarms with the shock and the awe. Viva the military!!

went to bed around 9:30 to kill this BS off early (air and show weekend is traditionally a shit-bad deal weekend... this year didn't disappoint).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home