Friday, March 11, 2005

Good God, I'm pregnant

Every morning my hotmail account consists of 11 spam solicitations for lower mortgage (I rent), new credit card (I've got that covered), a larger manhood (I'm carrying around the equivalent of a baby's arm), 5 or 6 forwards or real messages from friends, and at least 3 forwards sent by my mother after 11 p.m. the night before.

They're never any good. They're either bashing the Clinton's (still? that's like sooo 1998), or republican moral superiority chest beating, or one of the countless thousand piece of shit chain forwards promising good fortune if you annoy 10 to 15 other friends by forwarding.

This is coming from a college graduate.

Anyways, she finally forwarded a good one. Here it is:

A college class was told they had to write a short
story in as few words as possible. The short story
had to contain the following three things:

(1) Religion (2) Sexuality (3) Mystery.

There was only one A+ paper in the entire
class. Below is the A+ short story:
----------------------------------------------------
Good God, I'm pregnant. I wonder who did it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home