Monday, August 30, 2004

10 short, repetitive looping minutes

weekend passed. weekend past.

friday night I drove to Arlington Heights to hang with Dave. He usually visits the city (and then crashes on my couch and doesn't straighten up when he leaves. I always find pillows everywehere), but Friday I was driving there.

Dave lives in a friend's two bedroom condo by himself. Dave is a lawyer pulling in 60+ hours a week. The place is nice, but sparse. There's no life there at all: the front room has two couches and a table and an enormous wooden TV entertainment center in the middle of the room. The dining room has no table but an ironing board and an unplugged iron. There's like coffee grounds or some shit in the kitchen sink,.. and nothing but mustard, pickles and olives in the refridgerator. Motherfucker DID have ICE in the freezer however.

we went and shot pool at a large joint,.. 12 tables, full bar, full-on sports bar. the people there were typical suburban, yet super weird: lots of chach guys in tight shirts scanning the room to see if you're looking at his woman, and lots of girls in tight clothes (with or without breast implants) skanking on and draping their men with their thick makeup faces. Lots of making out going on. One couple (I admit to looking at the girl: she had nice, defined shoulders and biceps. I like that) were all over each other forever. Like 45 minutes into it I pointed it out to Dave and said "don't you think he would've left with her by now?" Dave said "maybe she's insatiable." If that's the case, holy shit.

We drove back to Dave's with Taco Bell. The fucking entertainment center in the middle of the room was bugging me. So I told Dave he should move it against the wall. He said go ahead. So I pushed the heavy heavy fucker a few feet, flush against the wall and ate. Dave's place bothered me, so I drove home through a hardcore downfall.

Saturday I woke late and straightened the place up. I'd wanted to take in a long ride, so I called mysterios and asked him about meeting me in Hyde Park. I left late and rode it in along the lakefront. We checked out a record store and I got into a chat with a bum on the street who told me a 3 minute story in 10 short, repetitive looping minutes. In summary:

1. He was at a woman's house with his friend, who was fucking the woman's friend in another room.
2. The woman wanted to fuck him, but all he wanted to do was "smoke his pipe."
3. The woman kept talking about fucking him, but all he wanted was to smoke coke.
4. He looked around the room at all the pictures of the woman's kids and man.
5. The woman kept talking sex, so he started to notice her body parts and debated going for it.
6. Finally, he put his pipe down and went for it.
7. Afterwards she told him that she wanted him to be her man.
8. He told her "You already got a man. I shouldn't even be here. If that man see me on the street, he gonna kill me. Y'all ain't worth that."
9. She gave him $10 for getting on her.
10. He told her that he was going to use the $10 to buy crack.

I started to laugh when he told me that she gave him $10. He asked what was so funny and I said "she paid you?" He laughed a bit and said "Yeah, my brother laughed like that when I told him." I said "Yeah, no kidding. Women don't ever pay for that." He laughed and said "I know!" Mysterios was bored, so I gave the bum a couple smokes and went to get some lunch.

We went to 57th Street books and I bought a copy of Batman: The Dark Knight Returns. I've never been into comic books, and I think superheroes are for fags,.. but paging through I could see that the art was continueously interesting, and I've heard the raves about this particular story, so I bought it.

The ride home was an asskicker. Full-on 15 mph head wind the whole way. Fucking took me a good 2 hours to get home (the last 45 minutes of which were in the rain), I walked in soaked and cold. I called E to cancel on going to M the German's party because all I wanted was a ho0t shower and to lay down and read my comic book (no time for foreign women). She kept trying to get me to go, but I was too tired, and besides, M the German isn't interested.

The Batman book rocks.

Sunday I was with my friend Carney and his baby and dog in a dog park. I was vicariously living the full fledged 30 year old adult life. It was domestic and tiring. This is not an original insight: friends who are married or have kids pity their single friends. Is it better to be single? Who knows. I do know that I'm in shape (not fat), I get to do great shit all of the time (no attachments) and I've got my choice of partners (variety). Beyond that is speculation. Who cares.

That night E told me that she and the 10 or so German, Dutch and Czech women were trying to call me to get me to meet them out around midnight. I didn't hear the phone ring because I was either reading Batman or already asleep. I admitted that to her. She told me that I should probably keep that sort of information to myself.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Experience Breast Enhancement in 5 Minutes Or Your Money Back!

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home