Tuesday, May 24, 2005

scientology tool

I think that scientologists are fucking insane.

I enjoy making light of the fact that you have to pour millions into the organization in order to achieve higher levels of "understanding," but if you're poor, you're stuck with lawn work.

Tom Cruise is becoming increasingly bizarre, due in part with his brainwash re-programming.

As evidence:

"Tom Cruise has thanked scientology for helping him achieve things he thought were impossible.

The actor feels so empowered by the teachings of the religion that he has achieved dreams he thought were out of reach, including flying planes and producing movies, celebrity portal Femalefirst reported.

The actor told Britain's Premiere magazine: "Scientology is an applied religious philosophy. It gives tools to improve your conditions, tools I have learned in terms of literacy that allow me to fly planes, produce movies."


Flying planes and producing movies are a direct result of wealth, not the teachings of scientology. Ask the scientology members (slaves) who do not bring in millions of dollars (to the cult) how they like producing movies and flying planes when in actuality they're stuck doing lawn work at the Celebrity Center in North Hollywood, and handing out pamphlets on the Sunset Strip.

"My literacy level, IQ, is up. I know I can learn anything."


Tom Cruise is gay.

www.hindustantimes.com

Could this guy get any more annoying?

Tom Cruise jumps for joy on a TV chat show as he tells of his love for Katie Holmes. Smitten Hollywood star Tom, 42, leapt from his seat and punched the air.

Amazed U.S. host Oprah Winfrey told him: “You’re gone!”

She added: “I’ve known Tom a long time and I’ve never seen him like this before — he’s gone.”


no,.. he's gay.

Tom tried to get Dawson’s Creek actress Katie, 26, to join him on stage but she ran away.


do you think that this guy has any friends? he seems like a lonely, confused, easily manipulated cult member.

The Sun (UK)

TOOL!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

San Diego is having a Hot Rod Halloween on Sunday, October 30. If you love cheap classic car insurance then you will want to be there! All kinds of cheap classic car insurance will be in attendance. For more information go to cheap classic car insurance
See Ya There!!

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed you blog about can extra make money teacher. I also have a site about can extra make money teacher which makes me appreciate this one even more! Keep up the good work!

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

endless number of these wonderful finds, what with the Internet being a vast network of constantly evolving ideas and all!

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog, and will add it to "my favorites". I am new to blogging, but not new to car clubs. I have furnished custom made car badges to dozens of car clubs all over the country. I have a web site that I feel you will find both interesting and informative. Please pay me a visit when you have time.
**car clubs**car club model

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home