Wednesday, September 08, 2004

beaten down and drained

I'm beaten down and drained. It's a minor miracle that I even got up and showed up to work today.

My friend Kari came through with free tickets to the Cubs game last night. I drank three $5 buds at the park, and then after the game we met up with Sarah and drank more. Sarah was kind of freaked because she got her ass fired yesterday for burning the bacon at work (in other news: they have bacon at work), and then (accidently) sending an Instant Message to her boss telling him that she was happy that she did it and had hoped that it pissed him off. Stupid. Hot hot stupid stupid girl.

Around 12:30 we walked back to kari's so that I could retrieve my bike and then Sarah and I walked over to the Newport for another drink. Rick was there (big suprise) and we then closed the place down. I kept her entertained with stories of reckless youth. I was more fun ten years ago. I like her, but I'm keeping a distance... she's hot and funny and irresponsible and kind of dumb and sort of crazy and has a bit of bad luck, or is just plain stupid.

I don't always like being single, but I don't have the drive or the desire to be aggressive or find a new girlfriend. And I still got the chip on my shoulder telling me to walk immediately if anything rubs me wrong. I should probably try to get over that before I purposely subject another person to my erratic and occassionaly violent mood swings.

I need a bag.

What a dick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home