Wednesday, September 01, 2004

quick to take care of shit

grizzly... I feel like a fucking kodiak... so much piss and vinegar.

The men in my family don't seem to slow down. When my father was around during his 30's and 40's (when I was growing up), I remember him as being "quick to take care of shit." My fuckin dad's a real man, and I aspire to be as well. I think that's why I enjoy manual labor and sweating from work or pushing myself... offices are for pussies. I don't work with any real men.

The men in my family also die young. My grandfather and his brothers all kicked it by 65. My uncle keith is falling apart. Jokingly I asked my dad when he turned 56 this year how he was going to spend his last 5 years... I think he took it seriously. He also recently quit smoking after 40 years sucking poison. He told me a couple weeks ago about a difference in his lung capacity. I was happy for him.

Uncle Keith is fucking insane. He's the chief of police in a small town and runs the place like he was Clint Eastwood, like he thinks he's Clint Eastwood... but then again, he really is. I'm posting two Uncle Keith stories next...

--

Today I saw on my online bank statement that $87 was paid to a company called Prime Benefits. I did not authorize this and have no idea how they got my bank numbers. The bitch of it all is that i'm going to have to close and then re-open a new account. This shit pisses me off and freaks me out. It's this sort of reason why I only allow direct deposit from work and spend the 30 minutes writing out checks and mailing them. Fuckers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home