Monday, September 13, 2004

fucking amateurs dude

I woke up around 4:30 this morning and I was alone. I had this fucked up feeling of indigestion in my chest... like heart burn. I've been getting that more lately even though I've been cutting down on eating greasy shit. Sometimes I feel bad when I wake up alone, but it's gotten better. I didn't feel bad this morning. I drank a glass of white grape juice and went back to sleep.

On friday I went over to my sister's apartment for her get together. It was a pretty good time, her apartment is turning out to be really nice. Saturday I took dog out for a long walk and then went to the liquor store to pick up beer. I got home, had a smoke and then began to sweep, dust and clean the joint. With only 48 hours the dog's hair shead had spread everywhere. I love to have her over, but the sheading is incredible. Around 6 my friend Rick came over with Heather, Billy and Adam (a kid I don't like. He's cheap and ignorant. And fat. And he has the same buzzed haircut with the same black t-shirt, jeans and black Vans on everytime I've seen him. He grew up with Rick, so that's why they're still friends). Later Matt and Lisa came by, then Ellen and her friends.

It was getting later and we were still waiting on my sister and her friends to show. I knew that I wouldn't make the 9 o'clock meet up with Misterios and Cutter, so I left a voice mail for Cutter and we waited until sister and sister posse showed at 9:30. Some of us were pissed, but there was too many in the place, so everyone grabbed a bottle for the road and we walked it to the fest.

It was too late to buy tickets, and there were too many people at the fest, so we got in line at Huettenbar. We lost a few enroute, but that's cool. What sucked was that one of my sister's friends was bitching about being hungry and wanted to leave. That silently bugged me for a few reasons:

1. I like the hungry girl's boyfriend (we'd had a great conversation about Henry Rollins and the debate on whether punk is dead... it's not), and he was going to have to leave, and I had just bought him a beer.

2. This meant that my sister was leaving also.

3. We (as in myself and everyone at my place before them) had to wait at least an hour later than we wanted to for them to show up. Hello? the e-mail said around 6,.. we waited for your hungry hippo ass until 9:30.

4. It was 10 o'clock. Who in their right mind doesn't eat something before they go out for the night? Are you really that new at this? Fucking amateur.

Sunday I walked the dog to get coffee and see how crowded the fest was. On the walk back my mom called to say that they were waiting at my front door. My mind raced to recall if I'd put the paraphernalia away (I hadn't). So I walked the dog home, saw the parents and told them that I wanted to put some shoes on while they played with the dog. Got upstairs, put the paraphernalia in its hiding place, socks, laced up shoes, back outside. We went to sister's for awhile and then back to my place and went to the fest.

It was a beautiful sunny 80 degree day with little humidity. We all ate some german food and drank a large Becks. Several people, and many with small children approched to pet the dog. A few even took pictures with the dog. She's an exceptionally beautiful german shepard, and extremely docile and chill, so she is approached often. She likes the attention. We went back to my place, the parents left with the dog and sister, I ate and then Rick and I went back to the fest for another drink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home